How to clean a computer from dust can not be any. You should use a tool. You should know that dust is the number one enemy for computer (except virus). If you do not regularly clean your personal computer, sooner or later, but it will cause unpleasant consequences. The lowest results can slow down all processes running inside the operating system.
If you ignore regular cleaning rules, you may need to replace burns (processor, video card, power supply, etc.). The need to clean your computer because the dust accumulation on the board has poor thermal conductivity, therefore the part is heated (expressed in the “brake” system) and in extreme cases burned (the computer refuses to work at all).
The Following 11 Steps How to Clean Computer from Dust Inside the System Unit
Table of Contents
For clarity and understanding (what actions, for what it is), we have solved the entire process into several steps:
- Disconnect the unit from the power supply system and accessories (monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc.).
- Let the system unit in the middle of the room and turn it over on his side, the side that “the deaf”, that is not open. This is done so that we have full access to the contents of the system unit from all sides.
- Remove the cover next to the system unit. Basically it remains on the two bolts from the back of the computer. Cross point screwdriver to unscrew. After removing the lid, set aside and not get lost screws!
- Check the content to fix the power, all the details of the meeting should be put in their place, if you look at the elements that are not installed on the system unit or to one of the boards-get this element, because it can accidentally suck up by a vacuum cleaner If you intend on removing the component to be cleaned, we recommend that you take a picture of the general appearance of the system unit from within. If not, then you can forget where and how do I put it.
- Now turn on the vacuum cleaner and go through a tube (preferably with a narrow nozzle), along with the entire system unit. The tube (or nozzles) should be 5-10 millimeters from the Board. Where there is no (Board) (the bottom of the box, the side or other element), you can get around. If you clear for the first time, then turn on the power at a minimum vacuum cleaner to understand that nothing is terrible and dangerous in it and the computer can not be damaged.
- not all the dust will be absorbed by the vacuum cleaner, so it is advisable to have a brush with which You will walk the plank and piling up layer of dust.
- Typically, the larger dust layer can be found in the cooler (fan that cools the processor, video card, etc.), and also on the radiator (e.g. under the coolant on the processor). Therefore, the “fans” of this, we recommend that you remove and clean the blades with a damp wet cloth and the surrounding area. The layer of dust from the radiator must be removed with a vacuum cleaner, if it can’t get into the middle of the plate, where it would be very difficult to get it. Cooling remains, as a rule, so there will be no special problems.
- Special attention is given to the video card, the coolant is not removed, but also the need to carefully take care of him, because of the dust, there will be a “brake” in the game or even while watching a movie. In addition, the cooling of dusty video card is very noisy. Clear the Board at ideal conditions might not work, but try to reach as far as possible all dusty (vacuum cleaner, brush or wipe). The card could be removed, but remember how it is improved, so did the connector.
- The power supply must also be cleaned. However, it’s good enough to climb, not blow it with a vacuum cleaner and walking around with a wet rag around it.
- Try not to touch the Board altogether, because, first, they are very sensitive to water, and second, they have the ability to cling to the fabric. In this way, either rip the fabric or removing part of the Board (the bend). A fabric can be walking along the back of the system unit, where the connector is located, there is also a layer of dust that is big enough, if not done for a long time.
- After releasing dust from all elements, plug in place, close the cover of the system unit, turn to the right and walk through the fabric so that the outside unit the system doesn’t look dirty. If a wet cloth used to clean, let the system unit to dry out for about 20 minutes.
That’s it, clean the system unit. Let’s move on to the following computer components!
How to Clean a Computer Keyboard and Mouse from the Trash
Perhaps, any users of the PC keyboard is bank piggy from many crumbs. After all, many of us eat or drink from time to time via the keyboard. Therefore, it is not surprising that junk can get there. What will be your actual:
- To remove crumbs and other small debris, simply turn on the keyboard and Pat with the Palm of the hand. Oblique angle of the keyboard at the same time changed, So the crumbs are not in the hammer on some holes.
- Keyboard can be aspirated or blown. At the same time, the distance to the button could be anything, they still will not be ripped off and split up.
- If you drink up to a keyboard and the keys start to stick, you can’t do it without the parsing is complete, because you need to wipe it with a damp cloth, or even wash it-cage the keyboard and the key itself.
- Rats tend to get large garbage, often this is fluff and threads that interfere with the optical beam to work accurately. Therefore, you must uninstall the mouse and dispose of waste generated (you do not need to delete any and blow out).
- The final step is to assemble the device and connect it to the computer. Here, damage or damage something almost impossible, the main things carefully and never broke anything.
How to Clean the Monitor and Other Computer Components
Here we are immediately ready to tell you that you don’t need to clean your monitor or your own accessories (printer, speakers, router, etc.). You can only wipe the dust of them, and on the monitor screen wipe napkin still special, but nothing more.
All this is not reserved for amateurs to disturb them. In addition, such a device does not require cleanup, unless serious contamination (for example, they spread the two kilograms of flour). However, in such cases, you should immediately contact a computer repair service, for professional cleaning of all elements of the device. It’s all the tip and the tip that we want to give the computer to clean from dirt and dust.